A mid-summers night dream. In-season berries and mango teamed with cream and meringue…sign me up!
- 1 small pavlova or equivalent in meringues (approx. 200g in total)
- 160ml double cream
- 1 mango
- 1/2 c lemon and passionfruit curd or store-bought version
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 2 tbsp slivered pistachios
- salade de fleurs dried flowers
- Break up the pavlova and distribute evenly between the glasses
- Spoon lemon and passionfruit curd around any empty bits.
- De-stone and peel the mango. slice into thin strips and add to the curd and meringue.
- Dollop (or pipe with a piping bag and star nozzle) the double cream into any crevices.
- Top with fresh raspberries
- Sprinkle with pistachios and dried flowers.
In this recipe, I used cocktail glasses to serve the Eton Mess into individual portions. You could also serve on a platter, grazing board or simply in a bowl.
Keywords: no-bake, eton mess, summer