Like most cookies and biscuits, these maple white chocolate chip cookies are best eaten warm, off the baking tray, or dunked in coffee or hot chocolate.
- 75 g Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 120 g Panela Sugar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg (at room temperature)
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- pinch Salt
- 200 g Plain Flour
- 200 g White Chocolate (roughly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 160°c.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted butter and panela sugar.
- Add maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract. Stir and mix together thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir with a spoon until combined.
- Add the white chocolate chunks and lightly mix in.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out cookie dough onto cookie balls.
- Arrange on a baking tray leaving lots of space inbetween. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cookies cool on the tray.
Don’t be fooled into thinking your cookies need more oven time. While they may not look cooked, an undercooked cookie is the best cookie.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Chocolate, Cookies, Maple, White Chocolate